ABOUT ALL STARS CRICKET
All Stars Cricket is a brand new initiative from the England and Wales Cricket Board aimed at providing children aged five to eight with a great first experience in cricket. The programme is delivered across England and Wales at over 1,500 fully accredited All Stars Cricket centres. It is a fun and active way to develop your child’s skills, and through our eight-week programme they will learn lots – as well as make new friends – in a safe and inclusive environment.
All girls and boys are welcome, and each registered child will receive a pack of cricket goodies including a cricket bat, ball, backpack, water bottle, personalised shirt and cap to keep so that they can continue their love of cricket when they go home.
You are now able to register for All Stars Cricket from 20 March 2017. Click sign up now!!
All Stars Cricket is the first step in the national pathway for cricket. With fun at its heart, the programme aims to inspire children aged five to eight to take up cricket and provide a great first experience of the game. We are excited to bring All Stars Cricket to life with your help and welcome new players, supporters and potential future volunteers to your club.
Your club will receive full support from the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) when implementing All Stars Cricket, including the following:
- All Stars Cricket equipment and resources provided at zero cost to the club
- Online and face-to-face volunteer training
- Administration for All Stars Cricket handled centrally by the ECB
- Free centre pack and volunteer kit
- Access to All Stars Cricket support centre
- All Star Incentives e.g. free tickets for children to Test matches and One-Day Internationals
We are looking for excellent volunteers to oversee our All Star Cricket centres, creating a top-class environment for kids and parents alike. Start your search today for those enthusiastic, vibrant and motivated people who will inspire young children at your club.
Although many All Stars Cricket Activators will have excellent experience of cricket it is by no means essential – first and foremost, we are looking for people with fantastic personal skills. Start the search within your club network for the perfect Activator.
Cricket clubs that have already registered to become All Stars Cricket centres can access the online management system, ClubSpark, via the below link.
The system allows clubs to manage their All Stars Cricket details, incorporating the following:
- Adding and updating contact information
- Adding activators
- Setting up bank details
- Inputting programme details – session dates and times, venues and cost
- A4 Poster Portrait
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information around the ClubSpark system.
Access ClubSpark here