Cornwall Cricket Board are working in partnership with the Cornwall Sports Partnership in delivering a programme in Care Homes, Special and Mainstrem Schools.
To date the Cornwall Sports Partnership team, through Steve Hillman and Roger Hall, have delivered a considerable amount, enthusing people, often taking part for the first time, but with the aim of joining the Cornwall Disability Cricket Club.
- Linking into Project Ability - six events across the year for people to play cricket
- 6 weeks worth of cricket coachign linked to taking part in Project Ability Festivals
- Cornwall Disability Cricket Club - which trains on a monthly basis at the Cornwall Cricket Centre (more about this below)
- Linking into the Special Olympics - which takes place each year through the Cornwall Sports Partnership.
- Adult Day Care Centre Cricket - Activity within the Day Care Centres, linking to a festival.
- Table Cricket - 9 Schools, Special and mainstream reciecing 12 sessions of table cricket linked to a indoor festival.
- 12 - 16 players taking part in the Cornwall Disability Cricket Club which takes place at the Cornwall Cricket Centre onm the 1st Saturday of each month.
- 150 Students involved in the project Ability sessions, plus another 70 involved in coaching.140 athletes registered to take part in the Special Olympics for cricket.
- 9 Organisations involved in the Adult Day Care Activity linked to table cricket.
Cornwall Cricket involved in Trevictus Games